Welcome to SELL on She Marketplace
Thanks for choosing She Marketplace. As you know at She Marketplace, we value our customers. And our customers want a trusted platform where they can purchase a wide variety of goods that makes them feel good and empowered —which is what makes sellers like you so important. We’re always looking for ways to add value for our customers. As a seller, you become part of the uplifting community and take part in offering our customers with better selection, better prices, and a top-notch customer experience.
When you start selling on She Marketplace, you become part of a retail destination that’s home to sellers of all kinds, from Fortune 500 organizations to artisan vendors who make handcrafted goods. They all sell here for a reason: to make profit and make impact. She Marketplace is developed with women in mind. We are the first and only eCommerce platform for women and women empowerment. We focus on two major product categories: Self Help and Self Care. We provide tools and resources to help women achieve mental, physical and financial health.
Is She Marketplace right for my business?
Are you women owned? All of our products are curated to have women empowerment in mind. They are either created by women, or women owned or the brand has a strong women empowerment message. Do you think your products fall into the above categories? If yes, YES. She Marketplace is right for your business.
Don’t have an She Marketplace seller account yet? – Sign up
Before you start selling
When you make a sale, we deduct a fee from your payout automatically. We call this a selling fee. She Marketplace has a very simple commission plan. The selling fee varies depends on what kind of vendors you sign up on. Commissioned vendors are 5% per shipment. This happens automatically when transactions happen. Wholesale vendors vary case by case. Please contact us if you are not sure about the agreement.
The selling fee:
- Includes taxes.
- Includes the cost of payment processing.
- Applies to all checkout transactions for all product categories.
What you’ll need to get started
In order to complete your registration, make sure you have access to:
- Government issued national ID
- Tax information/Business formation documents
When you fulfill orders yourself, She Marketplace shipping rates apply. We offer free shipping for US orders over $25 dollars. Books have a special shipping class of $3.99. Other than that we have flat rate of $9.99 for US and $19.99 for international shipping. We charge these shipping rates based on the product category and shipping service selected by the buyer. Please have these rates in mind when you work on your pricing strategies.
The following terms apply if you use a Sell Feature that allows Users to initiate payments to you:
- Your payments will be processed by a third-party payment processor with whom you have a direct relationship, in accordance with their terms of service, and not by us. We reserve the right to add or change payment processors from time to time. We currently use Stripe and Paypal. We will notify you of any new payment processors and your continued use of the Sell Features upon receipt of such notice constitutes acceptance of such addition or change as well as your acceptance of their terms of service. You acknowledge that we may share the information you provided when you signed up to our platform with any payment processors we select, solely for the purpose of enabling them to provide you with payment processing services to support the Sell Features that you use.
- You are solely responsible for determining, collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting Applicable Taxes, duties, fees, surcharges and additional charges for sales that result from your use of a Sell Feature. For sales shipped or delivered to Marketplace Facilitator Jurisdictions where we are required to collect and remit Applicable Taxes on your behalf, we will automatically calculate, collect, and remit Applicable Taxes to the Marketplace Facilitator Jurisdictions on your behalf in accordance with applicable law. Except as provided elsewhere in these Merchant Terms, any fees, commissions or other amounts payable to us are exclusive of any Applicable Taxes, and to the extent taxes are required to be collected or withheld, you will pay such taxes in addition to the amounts otherwise payable. You are also solely responsible for all Applicable Taxes on any payments to you in connection with incentive programs offered by us.
- You must comply with our technical documentation with respect to any Sell Feature.
- You are solely liable for any refunds issued on your behalf in connection with the Sell Features. You authorize us to access, use, and interact with your payment processor about the Sell Features on your behalf, including with respect to authorizations, captures, refunds, cancellations, and the execution and monitoring of activity related to the Sell Features. You also authorize us to receive data from your payment processor to allow us to determine chargeback rates and refund rates for all of your transactions.
- Any refunds of transactions involving Funded Incentives will be allocated between the User and us on a pro-rata basis.
- She Marketplace offers 30 day free refund or exchange which all our vendors will need to be in compliance with.
If a customer files a chargeback, we’ll place a hold on the transaction amount until the chargeback is resolved.
Any fees that you incur will appear in your financial reports.