She Marketplace is presented by Miss Fashion Week as a central platform for women empowerment. We provide tools and resources to help women achieve mental health, physical health and financial health.
All of our products are curated to have women empowerment in mind. We focus on two big product categories: Self Help and Self Care. All products are either created by women, or women owned or the brand has a strong women empowerment message. Every single dollar you spend on our platform empowers women somewhere. 10% of the profit goes to MFW Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization that supports #3 and #5 of UN’s Sustainable Development Goals – Good health and Well-being and Gender Equality.
- Miss Fashion Week is a women empowerment platform that focuses on #3 and #5 of UN’s Sustainable Development Goals – Good health and Well-being and Gender Equality.
- She Marketplace provides tools and resources to help women achieve mental, physical and financial success.
- Miss Fashion Week is the first organization that bridges modeling competition with pageant. How we differentiate is that we truly embrace diversity. We are inclusive with variety of categories such as: junior, teen, petite, curvy, runway and international. We are in the heart of fashion and beauty space re-defining beauty.
- Miss Fashion Week started by her for her.
- Miss Fashion Week’s mission is to use fashion as our media and runway as our platform to raise generations of strong daughters.
#YouAreEnough is a campaign initiated by Miss Fashion Week to encourage women of all ages to embrace themselves for who they are and boost their self-esteem and self-confidence.
Behind Our Brand
The She Marketplace brand started as a mission: a mission to empower women by inviting them to honor their body, mind and spirit. It encourages them to project their most authentic self into everything they do, to awaken their inner strength and rise to their full potential.
There is both an undeniable freedom and overwhelming power that comes from accepting yourself exactly as you are. It’s real. It’s palpable and it’s contagious. Now, it’s true that we all have a best version of ourselves and we should strive to meet that every day. But it’s crucial to remember that your best version of you does not have to mimic a version that denies your truth. It does not have to look like what society and social media display as “beautiful” or “desirable.” Every body is different. No two minds are the same. And within that difference lies your strength. It’s what sets you apart from everyone else and makes you who you uniquely are.
This brand encourages women to own their truth and embrace their individuality. It promotes positive self-talk and a healthy body image, as well as a constructive emotional, spiritual and financial foundation. It attempts to call attention to the issues that plague women today and facilitate change around the societal expectations placed on women everywhere.
We strive to celebrate all the things about women, in their most authentic selves, that make them who they are. And, again, this authenticity is powerful. And with this power, we can continue raising generations of strong, healthy, real women.
Join our mission and enjoy our marketplace!